Wednesday, March 28, 2012

and suddenly i notice.world IS beautiful !!

i used to fell pity to my self and was so afraid of facing the world with what i have and what i own. and think often sooo much of the "IF" in my life..what would people think of me out there and just then, i was afraid to face things by my own. i was not cool and i still am. but today, is the moment in my life when the light suddenly sparks in my heart and i am convinced.and i now notice how lucky one life could be.every single persons life is blessed and gifted for god is fair.its not what you are tested with,what you own, what will happen in the future,for all of those is beyond our control, but we can definitely  chance how we see those and how we face them.
today, i open my eyes wide and i finally understand. and today.for only that reason,i AM happy for who i am. thank you soo much Allah for i can never ask for more these beautiful gifts u send me from the day i was born until now and the coming days with sincere and loving family and friends along the way. and for that Allah..i dare not ask more but i pray for you to please ,please the people i love and loves me ,protect them and let them stay by my side for as long as i live.

i am the happiest and lucky person,but all this time, i was blinded by those small black spots and i forget. so from now on, i will always live happily for what ever i have to face ,wipe off those black spots away and be thankful to you, Allah.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

yeay!